Sunday, 17 November 2013

Pray tell me how you come to find me in this place.

OK, so this blog post is not going to be much of a post, but I wanted to put something up linking together all of my various things I'm doing on the internet at present. Obviously there's this blog, which I am going to continue doing things with (trying to stick to making at least one post a week, though I've struggled a bit with that, technically this is last week's post), but I've also been making more use of my youtube channel:
www.youtube.com/user/H56735
Posting vlogs on assorted subjects. Trying to stick to one of those each week as well. Maybe I'll say something interesting at some point.

I also created a second youtube channel:
www.youtube.com/user/WatchPocketGaming
...Pocketwatch, WatchPocket... get my terrible pun? Good, because it's in the intro to all my videos thus far... Anyway. This is for gaming videos, and is getting uupdated somewhat more than once a week, simply because I play video games quite a bit, and so all I have to do is record and talk while so doing and voila! Videos. Again, maybe I'll say interesting things once in a while. Maybe people will actually watch them, but if they don't, again, I don't lose a lot by making them so I may as well do it.

And, twitter:
twitter.com/PocketWraith
To be honest, I'm mostly using it to follow interesting people and tweeting whenever I put up a new video (on either channel) or blog post, but I might say other thigns from time to time as well. Anyway, it's there, regardless, and it will be a means of tracking my other stuff.

So, yeah. There we go. That is my internet presence as a content creator (Obviously I'm also a person on forums and facebook, but that's an entirely different kettle of fish).
I will now return you to your semi-regularly scheduled programming of me talkign at great length about whatever's been on my mind recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment